Our Window Films can boost the performance of nearly any glazing system, significantly reducing energy consumption and peak demand. Professional energy audits estimate that buildings retrofitted with energy saving films could realize annual energy savings with improved HVAC efficiency, reduced carbon emissions and an average payback within three years
- Commercial window tint reduces up to 79% of the heat associated with the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Commercial building window tinting can save businesses up to one ton of air conditioning for every 100 square feet of glass exposed to the sun.
- Adding window film to your business will give it a “finished,” professional look.
- Window tinting eliminates the need for heavy curtains and bulky blinds, and allows business owners and employees to enjoy the benefits of natural sunlight without experiencing the heat, glare, and UV rays.
UV Light Rejection
- Office window film reduces 99.9% of ultraviolet rays that come in through windows.
- UV Light can fade carpets, rugs, furniture, fabrics, and artwork. Commercial window tinting protects furnishings and merchandise and keeps them looking new.
- Decorative window film can enhance any space and give the look of etched glass for a fraction of the cost.
- Decorative film can be used to create patterns and graphic designs, colored murals and effects, glass partitions, and more.
- Commercial window film reduces glare from sunlight, eliminating the need to squint.