Glass and windows may be the most vulnerable part of your building. Safety in the workplace is top priority. DRK Tint & Graphics window tints help to hold window glass in place, if shattered. This treatment can reduce the chances of burglary, property damage and even personal injury.
Across the Board Safety
Our security films either come clear or combined with a solar film, these are designed to hold glass together in the event of a breakage. They work extremely well and range from 50 microns to 300+. 100 micron is used for general safety upgrades (for example, bringing standard float-glass up to EN12600 safety standards) and 175 is used for bomb-blast.
DRK Tint & Graphics Added Benefits
- Strengthens windows and glass doors
- Increases shatter-resistance to help hold broken glass in place
- Decreases risk of injury from glass shards in accidents and explosions
- Reduces damage from earthquakes, windstorms, and other natural catastrophes
- Helps deter burglars
- Deters “smash-and-grab” thefts in businesses
- Strong factory-backed warranty
- Available in clear or tinted versions